Promote road safety online
There are lots of quick and easy things that you can do to promote Road Safety Week online.
We have a host of brand new resources available in the members' area to those who have registered for 2017. But in the meantime why not:
- Download our We're getting involved in Road Safety Week poster and share on social media.
- Download and print off our yellow selfie hands or why not write your own message on our blank hands?
- You can order a FREE giant selfie hand from our online shop, or even personalise them with your own logo.
- If you haven't already, sign up for our free action pack, where there are email signatures, Twibbons and Facebook covers to give your online messages a Road Safety Week theme.
- Publicise your Road Safety Week events and activities via Facebook and Twitter (#roadsafetyweek #speeddown), with a link to this website.
- Write about local road safety issues or events on your organisation’s website, or submit something for our blog.